When you enter your wines in the Gilbert & Gaillard tastings, you also enter our globally-focused world of multimedia
To promote and advocate quality wines reflecting sense of place and the craftsmanship of passionate men and women.
Why Gilbert & Gaillard tastings are different
- They are the only French wine tasters to use international standards for their tastings – the wines are scored out of 100.
- The tastings are designed to select wines for Gilbert & Gaillard wine guides and to award medals for their international competition
The international tasting panel
Chaired by Philippe Gaillard, François Gilbert and Sylvain Patard, the panel is formed of a permanent team of French and international profesionnals to ensure continuity and consistency of the tastings in compliance with Gilbert & Gaillard specifications: Learn more
Use of multimedia to promote your wines
When you take part in Gilbert & Gaillard tastings, you access a complete range of dedicated media:
- The wine guides : French and English editions; a readership of 60,000; updated annually
- The international magazine in English : print-run of 167,000 copies; quarterly; entirely in English
- The wine guides in 9 editions; 9 languages; and 13 guides to the French wine regions
- Our social media wine community :
- Weekly newsletters sent out to our database of 15,000 wine buyers worldwide
Our globally acclaimed international competition: 50 million consumers worldwide trust Gilbert & Gaillard’s expertise